Photograph Broome Big Tide
Only available on selected tides
Imagine getting out to photograph the stunning colours that Broome is so famous for. The mixing of the red pindan sands with the turquoise waters during Broome's massive 9 metre tides.
We pick you up from your accommodation and travel by 4WD to stunning monster high tide locations. Try long exposures, pano's, drone photography, landscape and seascape. What ever your style of photography I can take you to the location and guide you on settings and composition.
Cost starts at - $199 pp 3 hours
Suggestions on what you might like to bring: -
• DSLR camera or mirrorless camera
• Camera manual (might be handy to get to those rarely used settings)
• Any lenses ranging from 20mm to 200mm – (don’t worry if you don’t have all the lenses- you will still learn a lot with your digital SLR and kit lens)
• Polarising filter
• Neutral density filters (optional)
• Spare camera batteries - fully charged
• Sturdy Tripod & remote release