LOW SEASON SPECIAL - 3HRS
5.15 am Pick up from your accommodation
We head to Entrance Point to photograph sunrise. Lots of variety of subjects here including rock formations, seascapes, landscapes with the jetty and sea birds.
We photograph the red cliffs of Simpsons Beach. Here we can get creative with coastal landscapes, mangroves, big tidal movements and wildlife.
Other locations on offer are Town Beach and Gantheaume Point.
8.15 am We finish by dropping you off back at your accommodation.
Cost - $150 per person
Suggestions on what you might like to bring: -
• DSLR camera or mirrorless camera
• Camera manual (might be handy to get to those rarely used settings)
• Any lenses ranging from 20mm to 300mm – (don’t worry if you don’t have all the lenses- you will still learn a lot with your digital SLR and kit lens)
• Polarising filter
• Neutral density filters (optional)
• Fully charged battery
• Sturdy Tripod & remote release
Pickup times may vary due to sunrise and sunset times and tidal movements. We will endeavour to visit all locations stated on the itinerary but times may vary due to tide and weather conditions.