5.45 am Pick up from your accommodation
We head to Entrance Point to photograph sunrise. Lots of variety of subjects here including rock formations, seascapes, landscapes with the jetty and sea birds.
We photograph the red cliffs of Simpsons Beach and its mangroves, big tidal movements and wildlife.
We enjoy a picnic breakfast before heading to a secret spot near Cable Beach. Here we will get creative with sand dunes, bush birds and seascapes.
A must do for any photography adventure to Broome is the inspiring Gantheaume Point, the southern-most point of Cable Beach it has wonderful views as well as colourful rock formations. It is also a fantastic Humpback Whale lookout during the seasonal migration.
We will finish off our morning with a visit to Chinatown to capture some of the pearling history of Broome. Here you can let your creativity fly around the old buildings, the Sun Pictures and Streeter’s Jetty.
11am We finish by dropping you off back at your accommodation.
Suggestions on what you might like to bring: -
• DSLR camera or mirrorless camera
• Camera manual (might be handy to get to those rarely used settings)
• Any lenses ranging from 20mm to 300mm – (don’t worry if you don’t have all the lenses- you will still learn a lot with your digital SLR and kit lens)
• Polarising filter
• Neutral density filters (optional)
• Spare camera batteries & charger
• Sturdy Tripod & remote release
Pickup times may vary due to sunrise and sunset times and tidal movements. We will endeavour to visit all locations stated on the itinerary but times may vary due to tide and weather conditions.